Student Case Competition
5th Annual Student Case
February 1 and 2, 2013
Marriott Hotel Albany, NY
A great opportunity for
Students to utilize skills and demonstrate concepts learned, in a
competitive, fun and supportive environment.
|Who is eligible to compete? Any full-time or
part-time university student. There are two competition divisions:
undergraduate and graduate. Teams must be made up of 3-4 students.
What does it cost? $175 per Team
• Competition registration
• Pizza party Friday night
• Breakfast and Lunch Saturday
• Awards Reception Saturday
• Up to 2 rooms per Team for Saturday night
• 1 year APICS student membership for eligible students
1. Have one team member fill
out the Intent to Compete Form. This form is necessary to determine if
your team can compete and to receive your official Team Number.
2. Receive your official Team Number from the Case Competition Planning
Committee. Share this number with all members of your team for
3. ALL team members then register for the competition on the
Registration Form with their APICS Membership Number and Official Team
4. Pay the $175 team registration fee before December 31, 2012.
Registration fee increases to $300 after December 31, 2012.
Send in your registration fee payment and a completed
Form by January 31, 2013 to the following address:
Northern NJ APICS - SCC
c/o Reed DuBow
7 Highland Ave.
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403